Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    igizz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 11:06 AM
    switch to solar
    I want to switch a driveway lamp (13w 800lumens) to solar power.
    homedepot/lowes=dead end.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 12, 2009, 02:13 PM

What is the voltage of that driveway lamp? I'm starting to think it will be cheaper and simpler to just buy solar garden lamps at a place like Menards or Home Depot. O bought s et of 6 for $19 last year. Buying a solar pael will run more than that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Solar heating [ 2 Answers ]

Help! :confused: I have my first hot tub, and it's wonderful! But the cost to run the darn thing is quite expensive. I live alone and so don't have the luxury of a lovely male person to help me with this (much to my dismay!). I need to start somewhere, so I'm starting here: Is solar heating a...

Solar Covers [ 2 Answers ]

Last summer we purchased a new solar cover for our above ground pool and on the recommendation of the pool guy we bought a thicker, more expensive one to help keep it warmer. It seems to be having the opposite affect. I get frustrated because the season is so short here in Ohio but the water is...

Solar cells [ 1 Answers ]

I was flicking through the TV the other day and stopped on a science show that was talking about a new kind of solar cell,one that also absorbes infrared light . Has anyone heard of this breakthrough?and if so please tell me who is making these strides.Because being able to use the infrared would...

View more questions Search