Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uyforney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 09:07 AM
    Remote control replacement
    I was trying to contact The Hampton Bay Fan & Lighting Co. to see if they can replace my remote control to my ceiling fan. The remote model number is UC7078T.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 11, 2009, 11:41 AM

He isn't here right now but this is what ceilingfanrepair had to say. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/electr...tml#post220359
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2009, 10:08 PM

You got it!

How did you know I was gone? Actually I was in a car accident.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter ceiling fan Remote control replacement. [ 22 Answers ]

This is driving me nuts. OK I know where the b and w wires go from the fan to the receiver also the " one " that says light out " which is red. What I have left on the receiver is Fan out and Common out. From the fan there is a brown wire by its self and a bundle with red, yel, gray,...

Hunter Fan replacement remote control module [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Hunter Fan (Palermo: model#21618), and have a defective receiver. I have purchased the Hunter replacement All-Fan Remote Fan and Light Control (model#27185). The problem is this: Fan has seven wires (white, black/wht, green, red, pink, grey, yellow) The new reciver has five...

Remote control replacement [ 3 Answers ]

My Remote Control for my hampton bay ceiling fan model # UC7078T NEED TO BE REPLACE WHERE CAN I PURCHASE A NEW ONE

Remote control replacement is not functional [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a Hunter Original Ceiling fan with light kit. It came with Remore 85095-01. The remote recently died and I ordered the replacement from Hunter. The problem is, none of the current replacements from Hunter have the button to reverse the directions of the blade with the season...

Remote control replacement for 220-240 fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Omega fan (apparently made by Smeg). I'm in New Zealand, where we have 220 power. This fan is operated by remote only, no pull chain available. The fan can spin forward and reverse, and after 3 months, it no longer reverses. I think the remote control kit is garbage and would like to...

View more questions Search