Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coach78 Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 06:03 PM
    Showerhead opposite faucet
    Weird question. I putting a bathroom in our basement and ran into a small problem with the tub. Originally I was going to put the faucet and showerhead on a corner wall but now I realize if I do that I will not have access to the faucet or trap once it's finished. I can't but a full wall on the other side of the tub because of a window so I was wondering if I could build half a wet wall on one side of the tub and put the shower head on the other or if there is some code against that. This is the only place the tub can go because of drainage. Also I've decided on using a sanibest grinder pump, anybody have any experience with these?
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 10, 2009, 06:46 PM

You can put your shower head anyplace you want. It is entirely up to you where it is going to be.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 11, 2009, 05:15 AM
    Milo's bang on. There is no code against shower head placement. Good luck, Tom
    coach78 Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 06:10 AM

Thanks guys!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to deal with opposite sex friends [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everybody!. well my boyfriend and I are going for our 2nd year this may... I'm so excited! I love him to death! I wanted to ask this question because I just need some examples and help with my situation.. well my boyfriend and I have a great relationship.. we get along great. We cn...

Sharing bedroom with opposite sex [ 11 Answers ]

Hi My daughter sleeps at her dads house two days a week and Recently she has told me that she shares her bedroom with her older brother I thought there was some kind of law against this my daughter is only 4 years and her half brther is 13 yrs old I am personally not happy about this but I don't...

Living with the opposite sex [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am going to move out of my parents house soon, and I'm going to have to move in an apartment or a house with roomates.. My sister suggested that I only move in with girls, because living with guys is really hard and horrible.. like the bachelor type guys.. But what if...

Opposite angles in a triangle [ 2 Answers ]

a right angle triangle has one angle of 30degrees and the side opposite this angle has a length of 1 metre. Calculate the length of the hypotenuse and the value of the remaining angle

Ash is opposite of red right.. [ 1 Answers ]

My natural haircolor is a very light brown, maybe even considered dark blonde, with warm tone (shines orange). At my temples though it is more of an ash blonde and the shine is more platinum. I want that to be my allover hair color. I've read all about blue and green cancelling out the red, and...

View more questions Search