Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fame0614 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 03:07 PM
    Proving a parent unfit
    To the courts what makes a parent unfit?
    katakisha Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 05:03 PM

The Court caqn prove a parent unfit, when the parent neglects a child,abuses said child,when the parent uses drugs/to much drinking, whne the home isn't clean, and when there is no food in the home.You can look up the web site to your state laws on unfit parents.Just go to you Google search. My ex tried that with me and I went in search for the laws on unfit parents, so my advise is study your child act laws for your state.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Proving an unfit parent [ 3 Answers ]

My Bf' ex has placement of their 2 children, & they come to see us once a month. I have a list of things the children say about her; what she does, how she's never home, how they're dropped off @ strangers homes & doesn't see them for a week, how her Bf's are mean; & things that slip out of her...

Proving an unfit parent [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to determine what constitutes an unfit parent in the courts.

Proving a parent is unfit [ 3 Answers ]

How to prove a parent is un fit

Proving an unfit parent [ 17 Answers ]

I have a 2 month old son who was born 7 weeks premature. He had to remain in the NICU for 2 weeks before I could bring him home. His father and I are not together. He has not seen the baby since I brought him home but is threatenting to take me to court to get overnight visitation set up. He...

Proving unfit parent [ 2 Answers ]

My niece is an admitted drug user. Her grandmother has had physical custody of her for 4 weeks now. Now her mother thinks she wants her back. No job, no money, possible criminal thief charges. What info do we need to prove unfit parent.

View more questions Search