Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MyIdolx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 11:18 AM
    My Diet
    [F]Hi, my name is Seanna-Lee and i'm 12 years old. I have a very bad diet but I can't help it, I used to be a lot colorful but lately my eyes, hair and skin got very dull and my skin is very rough and i'm, getting lots of spots. Can anyone help or suggest what I should do? Thank You!:eek::confused:
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 9, 2009, 11:49 AM

Part of the changes you are seeing are likely from the stage in development you are at right now. You are at an age where many changes are taking place inside your body that are effecting what you see on the outside.

Do your best to eat healthier foods and drinks. Ask your parents to help you. Maybe you can get together with a couple of friends to help each other out with eating better when you are at each other's homes or out somewhere together. Enjoy some sweets and take aways now and then, but keep them to a minimum. You have control over what you put into your mouth, so focus on good decisions.
    Take care of your skin... wash with a mild cleanser. If you use any make-up, wash it off before you go to bed and be sure not to share make-up with your friends. Don't go over the top with scrubbing and such, it can actually harm you skin. You can use some of the products made for spots as needed. Your diet will play a role in the appearance of your skin as well, so healthier choices will help.

Expect to still have some spots now and then... some people are more prone to them than others no matter how well they eat or take care of their skin. But make some changes that you do have control over and you can at least cause some improvement. If it is very severe, or a sudden change... you may want to ask a parent about a visit to the doctor's to make sure all is well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

My diet [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone I've been on a diet now for 2weeks and I've only lost 2pounds does any 1 no why I'm not loosein any more I'm eating under my points a cals and drinking lots of water. Thanks lv stacey xx

No more diet! [ 20 Answers ]

I am a 15 year old girl who is only 5'3 and weigh 130! I Don't need a diet! What the hell was wrong with me obsessing over my weight. My body still needs to grow and I'm hurting myself this way. I'm still going to work out, and watch what I eat but I am no longer dieting. :) And I...

What is a diet [ 2 Answers ]

WHAT IS HELTH&FITNESS:confused: ;) :)

Dog on diet? [ 1 Answers ]

My 6 month old black lab puppy is vomiting what looks to be bile and has lost her appetite for the past day and a half. She did eat a treat that was given to her but doesn't have interest in her food. Her energy level is still normal. She has all of her shots and is current with them. The only...

View more questions Search