Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2009, 08:32 AM
    I want to finding A Good waterproof make up that looks natural
    Hello everyone revlon once made a good waterproof make up that worked wonderful until you washed your face with soap but they discounted the product. Has anyone ever used anything that looks natural and stays on without looking oily until you wash your face?:p
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 9, 2009, 09:33 AM

Revlon always had and still do have, waterproof mascara, eyebrow pencil and some eye shadow, waterproofed. But the results of my search didn't turn up anything else waterproof by Revlon.

Tick
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2009, 05:59 AM

Thanks tick:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would I look good with natural black hair? [ 5 Answers ]

I have pretty pale, even skin and dark green eyes with like a gold ring around the pupil. I've been wanting to go black for awhile over the summer for kind of a BAM type thing when I go to school. I want to go natural looking black. I'm nowhere near 'emo' or 'goth' I guess more skaterish than...

Finding someone to make me happy. [ 3 Answers ]

How do I find someone to make me happy? I have trouble talking to girls. When my friends and I go out they always end up coming home with a girl, and I can't even get a girl to talk to me. What can I do to change that?

Finding it hard to make a choise [ 23 Answers ]

Yesterday my friend and I started in this rock school which is really lessons for guitar, drums, bass etc. The teacher was just mostly talking to us and messing about with differarnt rifts on the gutair. In the last ten minutes or so everyone playing different instruments play together (it's...

Finding good renters [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, I have a home that I recently put up for rent. I have never rented out property before. Does any one have any suggestion or advise in finding good renters? I posted it on a classified section at my work and put signs in the yard. I also put ensentives that IF the rent is paid on...

I need help om finding a good video capture card [ 1 Answers ]

I need a video capture card (it has to be USB 2.0) I need 2 things from it Stream live audio and video through it in hq (RCA) Be able to record audio and video to the hard drive I have heard too many bad things about them to know which one to buy, so please help me find a good one :) Thanks

View more questions Search