Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amybaby26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 09:56 PM
    Is my cat still in labor
    My cat has only had 2 kittens so far and has been resting for quite some time how do I know if she's done or if she is in labor still? Sincerely amy
    Akoue Posts: 1,098, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2009, 09:58 PM

First thing in the morning, take her to the vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pre labor/False labor [ 4 Answers ]

Ok odd question. How long can pre labor last? I have been having contractions since Sunday and they don't get any closer and/or change in intesity. I was just wondering since even with two previous births I have never before experienced this. I don't even know if it is pre labor or not. I just...

Describe two factors that affect labor supply and two factors that affect labor deman [ 7 Answers ]

Describe two factors that affect labor supply and two factors that affect labor demand. Using economic principles, describe how changes in the labor market have affected you or someone you know.

My cat is in labor, what should I do? [ 3 Answers ]

My cat is in labor & it had a small drop of mucus discharge from her vagina then all became dry is that normal or should I call my vet? If it's normal how can I help her to have an easy delivery :confused:

Cat in labor! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My cat is about 5 years old and this is her 2nd pregnancy. She began giving birth at 3:30pm and gave birth to 2 stillborn kittens. She has not given birth to any other kittens and it is now 6:40. She still looks pregnant. Her last labor was not spread out like this. My question is should I...

View more questions Search