Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jsg021 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 03:32 PM
    How do I win back the ex who is engaged with a baby on the way
    What if my ex broke up with me about a year ago and then got a new girl and then got her pregnant. He even asked her to marry him.He was messing around on her with me, and I told her and she didn't believe me. I love him so much and I can't stop thinking about him.. Do I just give up and get over him or do I try to win him back before its too late. :confused:
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2009, 03:37 PM

Common sense would say to walk away and forget him but I doubt you will. He doesn't sound like avery good guy and even if you got him to leave her and come back to you he would probably always have a girl on the side
    StarCrossedUK Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 03:40 PM

Oh dear. There really is no way of this ending happily. I think you would be best to cut your losses and move on. Nobody who treats people like that is going to be good for a person. *hugs*
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2009, 03:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsg021 View Post
    What if my ex broke up with me about a year ago and then got a new girl and then got her pregnant. He even asked her to marry him.He was messing around on her with me, and i told her and she didnt believe me. I love him so much and i can't stop thinking about him.. Do i just give up and get over him or do i try to win him back before its too late. :confused:
    Gee, he sounds like a real gem.

What would you be winning exactly? A lying, cheating, low-down, LOSER. Being his second choice doesn't mean you've "won".

I'm sure you think telling her makes you the bigger person because you're "coming clean" but it doesn't. If he wants to marry this other girl and try to be a stand-up family guy, why not let them have that chance? Sure it probably won't work out but don't stick around waiting on him. If this other girl wants to live with her head in the clouds, let her. They have a child on the way and things are going to be difficult enough as is without you complicating it further by trying to get back with him.

Don't let him continue to use you. Take my 2 cents and go buy some self-respect.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2009, 04:01 PM

He's with someone else and has a child on the way. Therefore he is OFF LIMITS.

He's obviously made his choice and now he's using you as a booty call.

So ask yourself , if you were to get him back could you ever trust him?? Do yourself a favour and leave him alone and move on.

And stop letting him use you to get his cheap thrills.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2009, 04:08 PM
    Let's start at the end and work from there.

Do i just give up and get over him or do i try to win him back before its too late. :confused:
    Before it's to late... you mean before this happens?

my ex broke up with me about a year ago
    Or this...

and then got a new girl
    Or this...

and then got her pregnant.
    Or this...

He even asked her to marry him.
    Or this...

He was messing around on her with me,
    Even if he is a cheater and that was proven by his actions, why not tell her?

i told her and she didnt believe me.
    Oh. I didn't see that one coming.

I love him so much and i can't stop thinking about him..
    What exactly about him do you love again?
    Jsg021 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 04:39 PM

Well Thank you guys.. I guess love is blind.. erverytime I say I'm over him, somethng tells me I'm not. I don't want to keep holding on to something that was suppose to been DEAD, but I don't know how to get over it.
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2009, 04:43 PM
    Well Thank you guys.. i guess love is blind.. erverytime i say im over him, somethng jus tells me im not. I dont want to keep holding on to something that was suppose to been DEAD, but i jus dnt kno how to get over it.
    It just takes time , and until you let go you won't start healing. You get stuck on the emotional rollercoaster and small things will fuel False Hope. So you go 2 steps forward and then 1 step back and the healing process takes longer.

Let it go and start healing.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2009, 04:44 PM
    Well Thank you guys.. i guess love is blind.. erverytime i say im over him, somethng jus tells me im not. I dont want to keep holding on to something that was suppose to been DEAD, but i jus dnt kno how to get over it.
    Step one is to get away from him. You don't have to be his booty call. You don't even have to talk to him. The best decision you can make for yourself it to give yourself permission to get away from him and start the rest of your future now.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2009, 04:47 PM

It'll be a little tough at first but you'll look back and say to yourself, "What was I thinking?!"

And you have to let go of him in order to make room for someone to come into your life that will treat you well.
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2009, 04:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikosmom View Post
    It'll be a little tough at first but you'll look back and say to yourself, "What was I thinking?!"

And you have to let go of him in order to make room for someone to come into your life that will treat you well.
    Had to spread the rep nikosmom but that's exactly right.

When one door closes another one opens. But the new door won't open until you let the old door close.
    MsMewiththat Posts: 854, Reputation: 136

Mar 8, 2009, 04:58 PM

Please think about the baby, allow it a chance to have a happy family life. At least don't be a psrt of the problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We were engaged, but we split. He has another girl now, will he ever come back to me? [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancé and I split nearly 2 weeks ago he said he had to go and sort his head out he did it when I was away the last night we spent together he said he loved me and still wants to be with me all e did was kiss and cuddle me all the time. E went and his mum said it was over then she said that...

Does it go back to looking the same after having a baby? [ 13 Answers ]

I was just wondering if after I have my first baby if my vagina/ whatever you want to call it these days, will go back to looking normal like how it was before I had the baby? Or does it change? Like does it look bigger? Will I be really loose? I'm just so afraid that it will get really loose and...

Riding mower sputters & back fires when blades are engaged [ 2 Answers ]

My 2002 Scotts 1642h lawn tractor stalls sputters chokes & backfires when blades are engaged but will operate at low speed or w choke on and resume running smothly when blades are disengaged. The carb has been cleaned thoroughly, new fuel filter and plug.got any suggestions ?

I'm back baby! [ 7 Answers ]

Well guys, its been awhile since my last post and this may be the last one for me for awhile unless you find me rifting around for the hell of it. Anyway, when I first got on this site I was a wreck. Dumped, left, abandoned, and hurt. You can read into my history if you want. But this site helped...

View more questions Search