Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unouwanit666 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 02:29 AM
    He doesn't seem to care about me
    Everything was perfect.
    So it was only a matter of time until things would get rocky...
    ... It was April 5, 2008 , and I had just fallen in love with the love of my life.:D
    His name is Logan, and he's everything I've ever wanted and more.
    He would cuddle me, kiss me, the sex life was awesome, we talked for hours, he even missed me when I went to the bathroom! We went EVERYWHERE together- and if we couldnt-we wouldn't. So that led to me moving in a couple of days later.
    I've had countless relationships, most horrible, I grew up in foster care, -and he got that. I told him all of my dirty secrets, all of my desires, and he loved me still... :o
    He had a bad childhood- not that bad but bad enough that he hates his mother and doesn't really have a connection with his father.
    Everything was perfect until we moved out of his Moms house and in with his brother and his girlfriend. Logan had had a bad coke addiction and was addicted to oxycottons- he had broken his back and then couldn't get off the pain killers. When we started going out he quit the coke, as I quit the extacy, but he was still doing the oxys. His older brother found out and beat him up.
    I came home to logan in the basement (where we lived), in the dark, curled up on the bed, crying. Now- Logan is one of those men-dont-cry people so I was immediately concerned... as I asked him what was wrong, he told me he hated his life and that the only thing stopping him from killing himself was the fact that I would find his body... I started to cry and then he told me that it hurt his feelings to hear me cry. He quit the oxycottons.
    After he calmed down and everything resumed its usual pace- something was different. He started getting irritable, getting mad for no reason, and punching the doorframe until his knuckles were split open. It slowly got worse.
    By August we were living in our own apartment in the country, and by the third week, things were hell. When id cry he'd ignore me. He started yelling at me when I did something wrong by accident, and he started spending less and less time with me. When id ask a question, he wouldn't answer. He started not sleeping in the bed with me. He wouldn't kiss me.
    And then he got better. Things were good until about chritsmas. Hed gotten me a cat for my birthday (id always wanted a cat), and he was back to his normal self :)
    But then the fights started. We'd bicker over the dumbest things, and on new years, I got really drunk and upset and put my face through the mirror in the bathroom, and logan came to my rescue.that night one of his friends got stabbed to death.
    After that we had fights on and off, none of them serious, and then an incedent* happened, and he told me not to tell anyone (hes really private)(the incedent wasn't anything illegal or horrible)-and for a couple of weeks I had my Logan back. We cuddled, our sex life came back, and we talked... then he moves back to being a jerk again.
    AND... then one day about a week ago, right after my uncle died, he told me to sit down. He asked me why I always assume things. He asked me why I can't keep my mouth shut. -apparently he thought I was spreading things about him. I started crying. He asked me if I could manage to not talk about him and I said yes, because I never was. He raised his voice and asked me it again, I repeated myself. Then after a pause, I asked him why he didn't care about me anymore- he said it was kindof hard to care about somebody that spread lies about him, and I said I wasn't . Then he said that if I could manage to keep my mouth shut then we MIGHT have something together... we sat in silence watching TV for about an hour, and then he told me to go in the bedrooom and put on something pretty. And I was completely like- ? You think I'm going to sleep with you right now? And he was like- well- I thought we resolved the issue... and then about 2 hours later we ended up sleeping together. The next three days were really good... until I started telling him I loved him again and when I tried to kiss him- he got back into his mean self- but it wasn't nearly as bad as it was before. It would last a couple hours a day and then disappear. But last night I told him I was wanting to have sex and he was like- ill do what I want and walked to the neighbours apartment(their friends). Then today I was leaving to go into town with a friend and he was still sleeping- I gave him a kiss and he like jerked his head away then asked where I was going.
    I am 110% certain he is NOT cheating on me, and it seems that he is happier when, say, he gets paid and when the apartment is clean.

I am sorry its so long but I believe you should know the whole story before you give advice...

... So my question is what do you think is wrong with him and HOW DO I FIX IT?

PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 08:43 AM
    How old are you both? You both have a lot of past issues to overcome as individuals, before you can begin to solve the joint problems you face, as a couple. Coping skills being the first thing. Learning how to communicate in a positive way, is the second. Only then can you even start to work together, which is essential to any relationship. Its hard when your both prone to the post drug, and alcohol problems though, and that has to be solved first.

AA or NA (Alcoholics, Narcotics Anonymous) would give you insights and support as well as tools to deal with that area of your lives, and I highly recommend it for you both.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2009, 08:51 AM

It sounds like he is miserable with himself and taking it out on you.
    He also could be bi polar or manic depression. He really needs to talk with a psychologist or AA to help figure out how to get over his roller coaster emotions.
    He is also taking you for granted and seems to have a male egotistical 'his way' attitude. Don't let him have his way with everything. Like when you just say okay without challenging him about his accusations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If he doesn't like me .why does he care ? [ 10 Answers ]

Well I had a boyfriend for 1 and 1/2... well we broke up and we know have about 4 months that we don't talk. He did many hurtful things to me but in his mind he never did. Well it was his birthday and I bought him a cake but told his friend to say it was him that bought it not me. My friend...

He doesn't ing care! [ 2 Answers ]

:mad: my dad is a er! He tells me what I'm going to do when I'm going to do it, and how I'm going to do it. I HATE IT!:mad: he thinks that he can control me all my life! I hate it! Even if I have plans, he'll tell me I'm not going and that I have to do what he says all the god damn ing time!...

Does he care? Why doesn't he want affection? [ 9 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend broke up because it was too stressful, and we took some time off to be a little independent. He was totally whipped before and would do ANYTHING for me and I took that for granted. Now we got back together and it's a lot less stressful and its very sexy.. but he doesn't like to...

View more questions Search