Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mower_man Posts: 81, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2009, 05:55 PM
    2006 craftsman fs5500.
    :) hi,I need to know a model # for a 48" automatic craftsman 25hp.

It has no model tag under the seat.

Mower_Man

Check out some similar questions!

2006 Taxes [ 2 Answers ]

How do obtain a copy of 2206 tax return from hr block on their website?

F1, opt and h1 status in 2006 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an indian resident and I have had 3 status in the year 2006. 1. I was under f1 - student status from jan 1 - feb 18. I was working in my school in chicago as a student emploee. Will I get a refund of medicare and ss tax? 2. I was under opt status from feb 19 - oct 31. 2 (a) I...

Married in dec 2006, both opt->h1 from oct 2006, tax category? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, Me and my wife were both on F1->OPT till sep 2006. Both of us started our H1B From Oct 1,2006. We got married in Dec 2006. Now according to SPT both of us are non residents for tax purposes as days spent on F1->OPT are not counted towards SPT. But if we file jointly(which we should since we...

OPT from May 2006 to Jan 2006 [ 1 Answers ]

What type of Tax Form should I file? I am in the US under foreign student status, I filed 8843 for prior years. This year I had income and worked under my work authorization (OPT). What type of form should I fill this year? Thank you,

Do I really need to pay my tax from May 1st, 2006. [ 2 Answers ]

I came to USA with a H1B visa in May, 2005. Someone told me that person with H1B visa doesn’t pay the state and federal taxes at the first three years. But the director of Human Resources in my center told me that I will have to start paying federal and state taxes on May 1st. Can you help me and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.