Can't print documents from the computer
    Having problem printing documents from the computer
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2009, 07:11 PM

Try this procedure:-

1) Disconnect all wires from the computer
    That lead to the printer.
    2) Remove any existing printer software from your computer.
    3) Reinstall the printer software afresh,
    Making sure it is the right software.
    Make sure you clean all points when you connect everything.
    See how you go.
    a) Power O.K.
    b) Paper in printer O.K.
    c) Ink cartridges in printer O.K.

There is no earthly reason why you will not
    Be able to print.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could not start the Print Spooler Service on Local Computer - Error 2 [ 11 Answers ]

When I click on Start / Control Panel/ Printers and other Hardware / View installed printers there is nothing there! I then try to add a printer where I get a warning box saying ' operation could not be completed the print spooler service is not running' When I try to start the print spooler I get...

Notarizing documents [ 5 Answers ]

If I need to have an application notarized, can I take it to just anyone or do I need to go to a county clerk or what?

Print wireless without a print server [ 4 Answers ]

Print wireless without a print server how? My name is bob I have desktop running win xp home ed with a printer. I would like to print to my laptop (wireless) how do I print wireless without buying a print server?:(

Documents [ 6 Answers ]

My ex- wife is trying to get a house but she wants me to sign a document stating that she will stop paying child support and will have custody of they kids... She said that she is only doing it to get in a house and also has a letter of intent for me to sign explaining why she is doing this with no...

HELP! Symantec Antivirus 10 CHANGES User's Documents link in My Computer [ 6 Answers ]

I have installed Symantec Antivirus 10.0.1.1000 Client on my computer and noticed something strange. In "My Computer" there are all the partitions and two Documents folders: Shared Documents and PIRATA!'s Documents (in my case my user is called PIRATA!) If you double click on it you will see...

View more questions Search