Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jray50126 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 02:11 PM
    Phillips 55"projection TV picture is horrible.
    We just purchased a 8yr old Phillips 55"projectin TV from a friend, once we moved it to our house the picture is horrible. Looks like a bright light on the screen and the colors are all out of order. We've tried adjusting everything like the manual says and nothing works. Any suggestions?
    bugsbugme Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 04:10 PM

Is this what you mean?
    • Blotches of color on the screen: Caused when your projection TV becomes magnetized. Use a strong magnetic coil and make circular motions around your projection TV screen starting on the upper left corner. Increase the size of the circles you're making until you've covered the entire screen. Slowly move away from the screen; continuing to make circular motions with the magnet. When the magnet loses contact, the color blotches should be gone.
    jray50126 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 07:38 AM

bugsbugme:
    I'm probably not explaining this right. The color is like when their faces look red or blue instead of the natural color and some spots are really blue or red. Even if we try to adjust the colors nothing happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Color convergence of Phillips projection TV [ 1 Answers ]

How can you fix the convergence of the blue point convergence when the regular adjustment won't work. TV has a blue stripe on bottom left and top right of screen.

Phillips picture looks like 3d? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a PHILLIPS 55" HD TV MODEL 55pp93 5217 and I have a problem with the picture. It started having different colors especially neon green and pink at the bottom and top left, right corners it also looks like a double picture on the screen. The best I can describe it is like watching a 3D...

View more questions Search