Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Mar 1, 2009, 10:43 AM
    Funny Commercials
    Does anyone remember these funny commercials from about 10 or 12 years ago? The three commercials would show police harassing and arresting golfers, joggers or tennis players and at the end a voice-over said "what if we treated all athletes the way we treat skakeboarders?" What company were they for and what product were they selling?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 1, 2009, 11:11 AM

They were Nike ads. You can watch them here: YouTube - Nike Skateboarding - Golf
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 1, 2009, 01:27 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kids to be in TV commercials [ 2 Answers ]

Getting my kids in TV commercials or movies I live in tacoma Washington

Zune Commercials [ 2 Answers ]

:) What/who sings the songs on the zune commercials. One I can remember, involves an ice cream cone, and a man on a bus. The songs are catchy, and sound like they're from the same band. Help?

2 commercials [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I hope someone can help me. I'm looking for 2 commercial clips. I do Presentations for Tahitian Noni Juice and could really use these in my training presentation. The first commercial is this guy who has a nice house, nice family, belongs to a country club and he says that he is in...

Television commercials [ 3 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me the name of the product on the TV commercial with the song "Anything you can do I can do better..."? Thank you.

View more questions Search