Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrJohnson Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 02:24 AM
    Movie Making Software
    Hi all, I'd like to make a movie using a heap of pictures that I have on a disc. There's about 650 photos on the disc and I'd like to put them into a movie form adding music and some special effects to make it more exciting for people to watch.
    Does anyone have any ideas on what program I can use, I've tried Windows Movie Maker before but find it a little difficult and slow to use.
    Any ideas will be much appricated, oh and either free downloadable ones or real cheap.

Thank you

MrJohnson
    NoDaddy dot com Posts: 101, Reputation: 0

Mar 4, 2009, 01:46 AM

Pick a version of ProShow that fits your budget- and feature requirements

Photodex ProShow - Slide Shows for HD, DVD, PC and Web
    site designer Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 09:16 PM

Try Windows Movie Maker or One True Media, their easy to manage free program has cool features that include drag and drop capability, upload images, add text, music, effects, background and transitions.

If your looking for something more advanced but still user friendly then try Animoto, Roxio Creator 2009 or Wondershare Photo Story Platinum they have everything you need in making your own slide show (video): some of the features included enable you to add your own images, videos, mp3 music, effects, captions, transitions and more making your video unique to you. Everything is laid out in an easy to follow step by step instruction.

Some of the programs allow you to export easily to YouTube with just one click of the button.

Check out these videos (slide show) I madeAnimoto Video and One True Media Video

I hope that I was of some help and answered your question.
    æ_e Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 03:03 PM

Try trakax PC. It is functional, free, and accepts many formats. It has an excellent music editing program. http://www.trakax.com/software/pc/
    It is easy to use, and operates quickly. Hope this helps!
    Nubzor16 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Aug 24, 2009, 12:14 AM

Sony Vegas.
    jWindz Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Aug 25, 2009, 01:14 AM
    I will recommend Wondershare Movie Story for its easy-to-use and menu templates

Movie Story
    qsc2213 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2009, 11:33 PM

Try muvee Reveal, movie making software with great features and easy to use tool. You can view Movie making software for home movies- muvee for more details.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dvd software [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! Does anybody know a dvd creator software that lets you create a dvd? Like it lets you create your own menu, and letting you be able to put behind the scenes and deleted scenes and special features. Not just your average 1 video (which is just the "play" button) and "Notes" button:rolleyes: but...

98 accord making clunking noise when making hard left turn [ 3 Answers ]

My 98 accord ia making a clunk, clunk, clunk sound when making hard left turns. It only does this with left turns a slow speed like making a u-turn. It actually seems to make the car bounce a little with each clunk. It is definitely not a clicking noise. I have just put a prelude h22 engine with...

Improving movie-making quality [ 2 Answers ]

I'm pretty familiar with basic movie editing but need suggestions to reach a new level. Right now I use Windows' Movie Maker for everything. My camera is some sort of Sony camcorder (tape). Please keep in mind that I don't intend to spend over $200, and really am shooting for free. This is...

Software [ 3 Answers ]

Hey according to you,, when you download kazaa,, is there any foolproof software or procedure to properly delete the lot of spy stuff which would be containing at the kazaa

Help with making movie needed! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm from Poland and I'm making short 3D computer animation. I'm looking for some help in recording voice. It should be some british english accent voice. If someone will want to help me I will deliver him a short text to record. Nothing complicated - several lines simulating some voice of radio...

View more questions Search