Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandybuttonface Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 08:05 PM
    Anxiety. It Sucks. What Do I Do. :/
    Omgoshhh. I Hate It So Much! I Worry All The Time! No Matter If I Am Happy Or If I Am Sad. I Worry. And It's About The Stupidest Stuff Too. I Know They Could Never Happen, and I Tell Myself That, but I Can't Bring Myself To Stop Worrying. Latley It's Been Affecting Everything; Eating, Sleeping, and Lots More. When It Comes To Sleeping.. It's Not That I Can't Sleep.. It's That I Want To Just Sleep. Because I Know If I'm Sleeping I Won't Have To Worry Anymore. And When It Comes To Eating... Sometimes I Just Don't Have The Appetite, I Guess You Could Say, I Just Can't Eat.
    This Effects My Life Everyday.. I Hate It!
    I Don't Know What To Do!
    So If You Think You Can Help Me...
    Please Try!

Thanks.
    Mandaaa:D
    hoightoider Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Feb 28, 2009, 08:58 PM

I have a high anxiety personality also and I find exercise helps. For me, a good exhausting swim gives me a nice relaxed feeling. I read where exercise is good for anxiety because it gives you a feeling of control of what is going on in your life. Years ago I took Buspar and that helped also; there are probably better drugs on the market now.
    mandybuttonface Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 09:16 PM
    Thanks. :D

I Take Zoloft.
    I Works Great!

I'll Try Excercize Though.

:D
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2009, 09:48 PM

While I was on Zoloft(7-8 years) I was constantly hyper.Now that I am off it(past 4 years) My up's and down's have begun to return.

The mood stabilizing meds haven't been as 'true' to me as the Zoloft/Depakote mix was.

Anxiety and some medications are just typical side effects,if possible,you might ask about adavan/klonopin/something like that for the relief from some of those side effects.
    himeeh Posts: 5, Reputation: 4

Feb 28, 2009, 11:18 PM
    Ive been a professional at this since 19:(85.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I tell him he sucks in bed? [ 18 Answers ]

Joking I don't want to tell my husband he sucks... but our love life has kind of dried up. I just turned 30 and I feel as though I have reached my sexual peak. The sex that hubby and I used to have was the best I have ever had but lately its over before I am started little to no foreplay and I am...

Living alone sucks [ 28 Answers ]

I am 20 years and out of college. I moved out of my parents house during college and lived my bro and loved it. Now I am living in a different town and living by myself. I know pretty much no one here and I hate it. I think it sucks coming home in the evenings to no body at all. I have a lot...

Love sucks [ 9 Answers ]

When me and my boyfriend met he did a lot for me. He was so sweet for few years. As 5 years pass by he became treating me like ****. I tried hard to make the relationship work but he didn't care. He always said that no matter what I'm going to be with him. We fought a lot, most of the time because...

This really sucks [ 6 Answers ]

Dealing well

H&R Sucks [ 15 Answers ]

Dear AtlantaTaxExpert, I really appreciate your help on this forum. Here is my situation Aug’ 02 - Oct’ 04 F1 Oct’ 04 – Oct’ 05 F1 OPT Oct’ 05 – Present H1B

View more questions Search