Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Satishsuri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 06:07 AM
    A bank employee has to be bonded?
    My understanding is that to work for a bank. He should be able to get bonded. Is it true for all the banks and Credit unions in the country? What is being bonded?

Thanks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 26, 2009, 06:08 AM

While I will assume yes, it is not a "law" it is a company rule, so to know for sure you would have to call each bank in the country and ask them.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2009, 06:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Satishsuri View Post
    What is being bonded?
    Hello S:

A bond is an insurance policy. If a bonded person stole from their employer, the bond will pay.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Working as a w-2 employee and a 1099 employee at the same time [ 2 Answers ]

Can you work for the same employer at the same time as a w-2 employee and a 1099 employee at the same time. Example selling insurance at an agency getting paid on w-2 for the clerical work and 1099 as for the commission on sales of the insurance from the same desk?

Can an employee of a bank discuss my past due account to someone other than myself? [ 1 Answers ]

I feel that my privacy was violated by a financial institute. The employee gave out information on my account. The employee discussed my pastdue account with someone without my permission.

Want job at BANK, my record is expunged, but can I be bonded? [ 2 Answers ]

Pety Theft, it was expunged, but Bank of American requires all employees to be bonded. Is this possible?

Want job at BANK, my record is expunged, but can I be bonded? [ 1 Answers ]

Pety Theft, it was expunged, but Bank of American requires all employees to be bonded. Is this possible?

Bank employee bonding [ 2 Answers ]

What do the bonding companies look at when they verify that a perspective bank employee can be bonded?

View more questions Search