Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SarBak77 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2006, 05:40 PM
    It absolutely is! I once broke up with a guy who never brushed his teeth,or at least I had never seen him brush them. He would always just pop gum. We dated for about 6 months. Or so, and I can't believe I waited that long. Gross.
    CaliforniaOrange Posts: 36, Reputation: 6

Sep 17, 2006, 10:59 AM
    If your looking for an excuse, any one will do.;)
    tonsilhelp Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2009, 10:58 PM

he most likely suffers from what they call "tonsilloliths" if he has bad breath all the time.

If you'd like to learn more about them here's a site about Tonsil Stones

Check them out =]
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2009, 11:20 PM

Truth is, sometimes you don't know if you have bad breath or not even though you do brush your teeth, floss, mouthwash until someone actually tells you. I find it disgusting to be with someone that have bad breath because you can't kiss them or anything and its hard to be with them but guys, sometimes it something that can't be helped.

Having bad breath can also have something to do with diets, like eating meat all the time with no veggies or fruits, you're body just gets hot inside. Or you've just eaten something and didn't have time to brush afterwards like onions or stuff but you don't care because you like it but you can just simply stay away from it.

I would find it really hard to be intimate with someone that has bad breath. Also you can't expect someone to have good breath all of the time, like when you wake up in the morning but if you are sleeping with someone you love, it doesn't really matter does it? But all the time I think that's a little over it. Personal hygiene is really important nevertheless but I find it abnormal to have bad breath all the time, unless he doesn't brush his teeth at all I think he has some kind of problem, have a doctor check him out not a dentist because it doesn't always have to do with the teeth.

Sometimes it actually have to do with the breathing, his nose might not be functioning properly. But yah I'm not a doctor or anything but that could be one of the reasons. What I would sugest is hhaving a doctor check him out. Do you actually know if he brushes his teeth or uses mouthwash? But its just my opinion, I don't want to take his side or anything but if you really love someone than it shouldn't matter if they have bad breath. But at the same time if he doesn't put the effort to take care of his personal hygiene, it just shows his laziness, lack of self respect and drastically decreases his attractiveness. It would be such a major turn off. Lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Chronic Bad Breath [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know what can be used for chronic bad breath? Is there an operation that can be performed or a special mouthwash?

Help with break up [ 7 Answers ]

I had been with my boyfriend for about a year. We first met at work and were both instantly attracted to each other. At first we just casually flirted, then started hanging out outside of work. It wasn’t very long before the relationship became physical. Once we had begun sleeping together things...

Loss of breath, heart stopped for 20 secs. [ 4 Answers ]

I recently got into a pretty bad bicycle wreck and when I landed, my right arm rammed into my chest all the way across. While my arm was across my chest, I felt no heartbeat and I knew I had knocked the wind out of me. The whole time for both of these symptoms was 20 seconds, they both happened...

On A Break [ 10 Answers ]

Hi... I recently asked to have a break with my boyfriend of nine and a half months and I'm not sure what else to do. I asked for a break because I noticed more and more things he did really angered me and it bothered me to think the more time we spent with each other, the more we really didn't get...

View more questions Search