Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    staceyangus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 12:06 PM
    Cannot read author's name
    Can you help me figure out what the name is on the painting? The one of the boat.Name:  andy's.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  30.8 KB
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2009, 02:52 AM

Hi, staceyangus!

I saved your image and enhanced it quite a bit. Am still not able to decipher the signature. It does look like there might be the number 75 following the signature.

Would you be able to post a close-up image of the signature, please? We don't guarantee results here, but we can try!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DVDWriter Read DVD Don't Read CD [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have LG DVD Writer it was reading all kinds of CD & DVD's but now it reads all DVD's but don't read except a few number of CD's. My DVD writer writes successfully CD's & DVD's What is the solution for not reading the CD's. Thanks

When a will should be read? [ 2 Answers ]

My grandparents are now deceased, I am wanting to know how to get their will read and if there is a time limit on getting it read? I want to know anything that anyone can tell me when it comes to will laws. My cousin, which is an attorney is the exector over my grandparents will. I am really...

To read or not to read? [ 22 Answers ]

Hey guys, Well this goes back a few moths ago. My husband and I got married little over a year ago. And at our 6month mark his mother came down to see us. Well to make a long story short, she is a big christian, and I'm not. Well I guess the way that the house was (it was a little on the messy...

Don't believe everything you read [ 1 Answers ]

Maybe better in Mbr Discussions, but I think good too in Science. How far is this star or that star? Google it for the answer, right? Well, not always. Check this out: How far is Betelgeuse? I have spoken to Mr. Cannon (the webpage author) on a couple of occasions. Great guy. Great...

A Must Read! [ 5 Answers ]

The Donkey One day a farmer's donkey fell down into a Well. The animal cried piteously for hours as The farmer tried to figure out what to do. Finally, he decided the animal was old, and the Well needed to be covered up anyway; It just wasn't worth it to retrieve the donkey.

View more questions Search