Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Graduate08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 10:06 AM
    How to terminate
    Why is it so difficult to file the forms to terminate child support after your commitment has been fulfilled? :mad: Also, if anyone knows, can you tell me what the forms for termination of child support are for Virginia?. Thanks
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2009, 10:14 AM

Please explain your situation. What do you mean by your "commitment being fulfilled"? Is your child now emancipated or a legal adult?
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Feb 25, 2009, 03:31 PM

I don't think that you can terminate child support once it is granted. I think that you have to wait until the child becomes an adult. Why would you want to terminate child support?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I terminate fathers right [ 3 Answers ]

My son is 5 years old and my divorce just became final in march 2007 but been separated since may of 2006. His dad comes around once every two or three months and has not paid child support in over a year. He never call and my son cries every time he has to go over there. Dad's new girl friend has...

When Can You Terminate the Right for Visitation [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is almost 3. Her father lived with us until she was 2 and when we separated he moved into the apartment complex next door. When he moved out he refused to visit her for 6 weeks, then came to see her twice, then refused visitation for 8 weeks, came back to see her twice and now has...

Sims 2 terminate! [ 1 Answers ]

:( Every time I play sims 2 after a while or if I drive somewhere it beeps then goes to my desktop saying that "the application has crashed, the application will now terminate" I accidentally threw away the codes for reinstalling any of them even just the regular sims 2. I don't really want to...

Why not terminate [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have a child who hasn't seen or heard from her father in about 3 years. At that time he decided he needed to move out of state even though that would mean probably not seeing him. I did all I could in trying to locate the father after he moved and then he decided to move back to the area. ...

Notice To Terminate [ 7 Answers ]

I'm new to this fourm so I'm not sure if I'm posting this on the right thread. If not if someone can redirect me that would be great. We are in a house that we have been renting. It started as a buy. The escrow was for 90 days and the owners were renting the house to us until the escrow closed....

View more questions Search