Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kimsang Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 09:52 AM
    How can I forget her?
    My girlfriend has no more feeling to me. She doesn't love me anymore, every time I ask her to go out, she always rejects. Through her action, it makes me see inside her mind. So I decided to stop our relationship and she didn't say a word when I told her about this. She doesn't care about my feeling toward her anymore.

I am very sad because still love her. We are working in one place and it's hard to forget her since I see her everyday. Please advise what I have to do to forget her easily?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2009, 09:59 AM

Try this link

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...kup-78597.html
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 27, 2009, 06:53 AM

Accept her feelings have changed and redirect your life toward healing from this loss, and rebuilding a life that you enjoy. Over time it gets better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I forget things I want to forget? [ 5 Answers ]

I really want to forget my last year combination but I just seem to have a photographic memory. Nobody else I know remembers there last year combination and I really want to not remember it but I just don't know how!!

I can't Forget Him [ 8 Answers ]

so there's this boy that is in my p.e period and my english period.we are always talking to each other.we have a great relationship,at times he puts me before his friends and really listens to what I have to say.He would always make me smile,laugh,and he would make my heart pound every time he...

Never forget [ 21 Answers ]

Each day, so many people die. Hundreds suicide Many overdose Some are murdered There are fatal accidents Great atrocities Some are worked to death Some are killed for what they believe Some are martyrs Some fade, quitly, in a bed.

I just can't forget Her. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I need help... I had a relationship with a girl for last 3 years... Almost daily we used to spend hours together.. In last 7 month there was hardly any day we didn't met... She used to make my home tidy... Will even cook sometimes... We were even planning to get married... All of a...

View more questions Search