Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BLS88 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 08:19 AM
    What are my chances of being pregnant?
    Jan. 25 I had sex with a friend but the condom broke. My period came 2 weeks later but it was a few days late. I had a pretty regular menstrual and it lasted the normal 6 days. But since then, I've been feeling "off". I have really bad heartburn and I rarely eat spicy or highly acidic foods, I've had slightly mild cramps right below my stomach, and I have trouble sleeping during the night because I tend to sleep very often during the day. I took a pregnant. Test but it showed up negative. Could I still be pregnant?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2009, 09:20 AM

It's possible, but the odds are in your favor that you aren't. Wait until your next period would be due and test at that time if it doesn't show.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the chances that I am pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

About a week after my last period ended my boyfriend and I were dry humping with only underwear on. He did not ejaculate, but there was precum. Now my period is about 5 days late. What I would like to know is this: What are the chances that I am pregnant? We have never had intercourse and my...

What are my chances of being pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

I was on the depo shot for about a year after I had my son. I got off it. On the 21st of July my doc said I was ovulating. It's been 15 days and I haven't started. Ive taken at home tests and they are all negative. Ive had some brown spotting. Could I be pregnant or is this from coming off the shot?

Is there still chances of me being pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Im 2 weeks late and I still didn't get my period I took home pregnancy tests and blood tests but they all came back negative. Im having signs of being pregnant but I'm still not sure if I am or not cause of the tests. Im so confused. Can somebody please help me.:(

I am 17 and want to no what my chances are of being pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

The first day of my last period was November 24th and I just had sex without any form of protection 3 days ago(december 17th) and I was wanting to no what are my chances of being pregnant because I a SUPER DUPER scared and stressed out about it even though its only been two weeks... I've been on...

What are the chances of me being pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. So me and my boyfriend have been sexually active. The problem is last night when we were having sex he pulled out and, the condom broke I'm so scared.. could I be pregnant? We are 18.

View more questions Search