Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dani-Bells Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2006, 03:52 PM
    Argghh help before I go MAD!
    Right I used to watch this film all time... my mum taped it off the TV prob in the 80's/90's. It starts as a little boy having to go home or something and then turns into an animation. I think its of a girl and a boy 'ragdoll' travelling somewhere. I remember a sweetie monster the most that tries to catch them and sings a song... but from there I'm lost! Any ideas?
    Amythest Posts: 98, Reputation: 6

Aug 19, 2006, 06:57 PM
    Never ending story? No that can't be it... was it religious in nautere there was like this series of something mcgee...
    JWO Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2006, 07:31 PM
    COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Hey... I think that the movie you're thinking of is "Raggedy Ann & Andy: A Musical Adventure" 1977....... I used to watch this movie religiously... a little girl gets a french doll for her birthday and when she leaves the room, it turns into an animation, and the doll gets kidnapped so Raggedy Ann & Andy go to rescue her, meet the blue camel... they fall into this hole and meet the Greedy *The sweetie monster* Who just eats food and candy.... more adventures, with king KooKoo, a green monster who tickles people and a ship captain...[/B][/B][/B] :p
    zytin Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2006, 12:47 AM
    There was another movie about a kid that turns into a cartoon, it's educational, meets two brothers one is all about words and the other about numbers and they have two kingdoms and hate each other and he has to bring them together...
    christmas_at_the_zoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2006, 06:44 PM
    That's "The Phantom Tollbooth". The book is awesome too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search