Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    betty jane Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 05:12 AM
    Know about a medication
    Yes I need to know what kind of medication this is?Yellow round pill,one side has a M on it,the other side has the numbers 595
    betty jane Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 05:17 AM

I would like to know what kind of medicine this is?Yellow round M brand,numbers595
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 23, 2009, 05:23 AM
    Please refer to this announcement: Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Medications

>Thread Closed<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Medication getting in the way? [ 8 Answers ]

I've been taking some anxiety medication and its been really hard for me to reach my peak in bed. Its getting very frustrating to my boyfriend & myself. Usually I enjoy sex more than my boyfriend, and am practically begging for it.. but lately I think I'm just having sex out of habit, I find my...

Does my son need medication? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 10-year old son who was diagnosed with ADHS a year ago. The first thing the therapist suggested was medicating him. The main thing with him is that he can't stay focused on his work at school or homework. He constantly figits and his mind is in la-la land. When he is focused he does...

NAP Medication [ 5 Answers ]

Hi How can I get "natrium pentobarbital" without a doctors prescription?Anyone got ideas? Living in europe

Medication KCK what is it for [ 1 Answers ]

What is the medication KCL used for

View more questions Search