Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vwdieseljunkie Posts: 107, Reputation: 13

Mar 12, 2009, 07:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kp2171 View Post
    what? is it ok for a fat guy to wear a thong at the beach cause others do? yes and no. yes, its his prerogative. no, its not usually pleasing to most.
    Well said.

<no longer subscribed to this thread>
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 12, 2009, 05:59 PM

Stating an opinion doesn't make someone 'racist'. From the fact you picked a fight over it, one can presume that you don't truly understand the meaning of the word so let me help you...

--------
    RACIST:
    adj. based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks"

n. a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others
    --------

Opinions on who looks good wearing what style isn't racism. It's... an opinon.

The bottom line is that you didn't get the answer you wanted and you're disappointed.

KP, you made some more good points but had to spread the rep!
    Linden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2009, 02:45 PM
    You don't have to shave your head to get rid of them.
    aubreymckenna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 02:52 PM
    You don't have to shave your head to get rid of dreads! All you have to do is soak your hair in VO5 conditioner and slowly comb them out!
    villeboy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 08:36 PM
    Sunnygirl your right don't mind them you do not have too cut your hair too get rid of them knowing by exsperince of having dreads and I think you whould look sooooooooooooo good in dreads ohh and next time talk too a expert peace and blessings
    villeboy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2010, 08:41 PM

Sunny you'll do fine and your get a lot of complements and dreads are very clean they just haitin don't let them make you miss out on something good
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 31, 2010, 09:05 PM
    k.

Lets wait and see if the OP'er returns?

Hasn't been here in over a year... so efforts to answer this ancient question might fall on deaf ears...

Rules don't say "dont answer old threads"... but id prefer to spent my time on people who are in need and who are present...

Lets see if the OPer comes back before we keep kicking this up in the "new posts" column?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gas furnace locks out. [ 1 Answers ]

My gas furnace ignites for a few seconds then it stop. It does this cycle 4/5 times then locks out. Blower works fine in "on" or "auto". Red light flashes by the ignition module after it locks out. I pulled out the tube at the pressure switch (one tube, two wires model) and the red light turns off....

Car locks [ 2 Answers ]

I have a ford excursion in which the door locks do not function well. When I push the button on my remote key pad, maybe 2 doors will lock and the rest will not. Or I push the master lock on the driver door and the samething will happen. Is there a battery or something that requires replacement?...

Treaure locks [ 3 Answers ]

hello pretty lady, I value your opinion and your sincerity very much, would u to tell me if this product is good or just like copra and rio it is called natural laxer and they claim it is not a relaxer just to improve the texure of the hair. Thank u.

Dread locks? [ 1 Answers ]

Does any body know what products our good for twisting african american hair into dread locks? I heard bees wax isn't good because it breaks the hair, so what should I use and how do I do it? Thank you kindly:D

Plumbing air locks [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do to remove an air lock from a recent repair in a domestic system

View more questions Search