Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ori Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 06:23 AM
    Publish out speech line by line, just after the speaker finishes
    Is it possible to release a speech onto the internet line by line as the speaker is reading in front of a live TV. The released line of text cannot be ahead of the speaker but just immediately after. How can this line by line release be achieved such that process is fairly automated and the public can see the line of sentence almost immediately through their browser. In effect, it would be like a scrolling text.
    NoDaddy dot com Posts: 101, Reputation: 0

Mar 4, 2009, 02:46 AM

Assume YOU already have the entire transcript in a sensible format

Will you also be streaming the video yourself?
    Ori Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2009, 09:59 PM
    The entire speech will be in Microsoft 2003 Word format. The technical team will be given it only about half hour before the speaker goes on air. The team therefore need to quickly convert into Internet publishing format. Then when the speaker talks on TV, the internet speech is rolled out, sentence by sentence, right after the speaker finishes.

The video is separately streamed onto the internet and we have outsource this to a company. So for this part, it is already taken care of.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2009, 10:20 PM

Why can't you Skype it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Utilizing a clothes washer line for an icemaker water line [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! A few years ago, I moved my washer/dryer from an inside washer/dryer inset located in my kitchen into the garage. I turned this area into a pantry and left both the hot and cold water valves protruding from the wall, as well as the 220 for the electric dryer. I'm tearing out the...

Connection to gas range gas line too large for gas line intake valve [ 2 Answers ]

Connection to gas range gas line too large for gas line intake valve. How can I step the range back line down a step. Is there some kind of converter I can buy?

How to rewire and extra line to the main phone line at the demarc [ 1 Answers ]

I cannot afford to pay ATT 99.00 to rewire a non-working phone jack to the demarc. How is this done? The main phone line is working.

Replaced Main Water Line, Now Shower Line Is Clogged [ 3 Answers ]

We had a leak, so we had the water line and sewage line from the house to the street replaced. Now we have no water in the shower. Some debris most have clogged up the line coming into the shower. All the other lines are fine. My Dad is somewhat of a handyman and wants to fix the problem...

View more questions Search