Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BLS88 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2009, 06:14 PM
    Curious: guys answer truthfully!
    I'm in a situation where I'm head over heels for a guy that likes me too but just not as much as I'd want and it's because of his ex girlfriend. He says he still loves her but my question is, if you really love someone deeply, would you have sex with other women? He's stationed in my hometown for 3 more months so maybe he feels he can get away with sleeping around without his ex knowing... but if it were me in that situation, man or woman, I wouldn't have sex with anyone if I really loved someone back home. What's your opinion?
    firefighterlong Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 21, 2009, 07:53 PM
    I feel that if you really love someone, you should be faithful! If you can't control you sexual desire you (he) should take a cold shower. You should chalk it up to love and let him get it somewhere else.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2009, 08:32 PM

If he isn't over his ex why would you even want to be with? It will only cause you pain. Find someone that is sinf\gle and emotional resdy to be with you and never be with someone that is stuck over someone else. It is a battle that you would never win.

Also, that everyone has sex because of love. It is easy to have sex but not make love. So why do you ask "if you really love someone deeply, would you have sex with other women?" To that question I would say no but some people do regardless. Did the two of you enage in sexual actitives? If so, then your pushing yourself into a deeper hole.
    BLS88 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2009, 10:09 PM

I guess the reason that I still bother is because some of my friends are telling me "since his ex is in another state, what can she do? theyre not together anymore so go for it" and I did. And when we're together you would think that we're a couple but on his myspace you see his ex leaving him tons of comments like "i love you baby" and things of that nature. I'm at the point where I'm just done but he at the same time he's not letting me give up so easily..
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2009, 10:16 PM

Save yourself a lot of pain by leaving this guy alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guys answer! [ 9 Answers ]

OK so what is that you really look for in a girl? I'm not talking about a nice body or pretty face or anything along the line of that. I'm talking about what makes a girl irresistible personality wise? Like is it sexy if a girl is smart, funny, tom boyish, girly, I mean what is it?? I don't...

I am curious guys. Is he playing mind games? [ 1 Answers ]

This guy has liked me for almost 2 years.. we eventually went on a couple of dates just before I was to move to another city, where I know the attraction was good on both sides, only thing is we both never made our romantic interests clear to each other! We drifted apart because of distance,...

What Do Guys Look For In a Girl? (girls Can Answer too :)) [ 2 Answers ]

I was Just Woundering.. What Guys Look For In a Girl If it Be Personalitys to Looks Or anything I Just wanted to know from a guys Point of veiw and what they like (girls Can answer Too if they like! ) Thanks And I know its what's in the inside that Counts But There are different People out...

Bet You Guys can't Answer This One [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what is the best online accounting simulator or quiz out there? Thanks Madcow07

View more questions Search