Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MimiGirl Posts: 141, Reputation: 0

Feb 20, 2009, 07:21 AM
    Weird number on data bill
    Hello,
    I was looking at my husband's and I cell phone bill and I noticed a weird number on his data section(text messaging section)
    We have at&t and the number that appears is this 101-010-0030
    I was just curiouse what that means or were is it coming from..
    Is their a way that a certain number can be blocked and it appears like the number above?
    Or is this just something else?
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2009, 08:07 AM

Try looking here:

101 area code phone numbers - NumberZoom - Free Reverse Phone Lookup Wiki and Free Telephone Directory

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Data entry or data processing from home. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello from Florida, My name is Don and I am looking for a free data entry from home website that I can find. It is not easy to find! Please help!

From 3 columns of data creating a 4th column with the most recent columns data [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help with an excel query I have... I have 3 columns of information and want to summarise the most recent information in to a 4th column. i.e. the most up to date information. If the most recent column is blank use the information from the 2nd most recent...

Really weird $1 bill [ 4 Answers ]

I have a series 1974 one dollar bill that has two men's picture where the president should be it has federal reserve Kansas Missouri stamp on one sid and department of treasury 1789 on the otheer please help I can't find any answers

$5 bill red serial number [ 2 Answers ]

What do red serial numbers mean and are they more valuable?

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number. [ 1 Answers ]

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number.. ... will my SIN always be "connected" with my business? In other words, as far as Canada REvenue is concerned are they 2 different entities? I want to apply for Bus # for a sole propriatorship

View more questions Search