Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clokey_kitty Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 06:38 PM
    Dead like me new TV show possible?
    I bought the Dead like me movie Tuesday when it came out, do you think they will/could restart the TV show?? :confused:
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Feb 19, 2009, 07:22 PM
    If you want to see the reruns, it still comes on the "Sci-Fi" Channel.
    I was just watching it earlier this week. Don't know what state you're in,
    But it's channel 64 where I am.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will you do when the dead don't stay. Dead [ 6 Answers ]

I know I know, a lot of people are asking"is this kid serious" well, I am haha... What would you do to survive a Zack outbreak... I will Post my answer later on ounce I've thought about it... PLEASE BE PRACTICAL with your answers. Don't say you would get a tank because most likely there...

How to prevent PowerPoint slide show viewers from editing the show [ 1 Answers ]

I have a powerpoint presentation with custom animation (pictures fading in automatically and music playing in the background) that I want to sent to people as a Slide Show to view but NOT allow them to change. There are no settings in PowerPoint to protect against edits and Microsoft's web site...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Dead guy robot movie... Kid show? [ 2 Answers ]

This guy was a scientist and dies and his soul gets transmutated into a robot that looks a lot like a wet vac with a pasta strainer for the head, 90's disner channle favorite

Is Ken Lay really dead? [ 12 Answers ]

It seems funny to me that Ken Lay would just die prior to serving 25 years in prison. Do you think that with his money, he could pull of faking his own death? Would it be possible for anyone with enough money to do that?:confused: I can just see him, Elvis and Jim Morrison in a huge Log cabin in...

View more questions Search