Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richka Posts: 145, Reputation: -1

Feb 18, 2009, 07:05 AM
    Logging in to Ask Me
    I'm one of those people who continually forgets my password. Ask Me Help Desk gave me another (numbers) that I used, but also told me I could change my password. This is where it gets confusing because there doesn't seem to be any way to do it and the instructions are not really clear at all. Basically, Where do I go and what can I do to easily change my password for good? Thanks
    rwinterton Posts: 289, Reputation: 15

Feb 18, 2009, 07:16 AM

Go to
    "Home > User Control Panel » Edit Your Details"

There is a button near the top that says "Edit EMail & Password"

That will allow you to change either your e-mail address or your password.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2009, 02:30 PM

Hi, richka!

As mentioned above, it's not hard to do. But, it does take some practice to get used to how to use this site.

One of the things that I like to do, is that for any site where I need to use a user name or email address and password to login, I copy and paste that information into a draft copy of my email or into some kind of word processing software, like Microsoft Word or other. Then, if I forget what they are, I'll be able to find them.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Logging on to the web [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, when ever I try to log on to the web the screen just seems to freeze and nothing happens. I then have to press Ctrl Alt Delete to bring up the task manager, click on end now sometimes two or three times before I can stop the process running. Once that is shut down I can the click on the...

Logging on [ 12 Answers ]

Every time I start my computer a window appears for me to log on. I don't need any longer to put in a password - it just tells me to push ctrl=alt=delete and after that the window disappears and then comes back again and by clicking on it a second time I am logged on. But why do I have to go...

Logging onto laptop [ 3 Answers ]

Forgot my password and can't log on

Msn logging in automatically [ 9 Answers ]

I need to know how to stop it doing so on my laptop

Automatically logging on [ 1 Answers ]

How can I program my W2000 to dialup automatically when I turn on my computer

View more questions Search