Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2009, 05:02 PM
    Bible class.
    Jill always falls asleep in Bible class. One day the teacher noticed she was sleeping, and asked her, "Who died on the cross for our sins?"

Her friend poked her in the back and she yelled out ”Jesus.”

The next day, somebody asked her who died on the cross for our sins.

Her friend poked her in the back again and she yelled out "Jesus.”

The next day, she was sleeping in Bible class again and the teacher asked, "What did Eve say to Adam in the garden?”
    Her friend poked her in the back again and Jill yelled out,

"If you poke me with that thing one more time I’m going to break it off!”
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2009, 06:12 PM

Classic.. LOL!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wha does class e and class b mens [ 8 Answers ]

Hello I live in the state of ma. My question is what does class e means and class b for license electricians.

What level or class felony is poss/w intent to distribute class d [ 3 Answers ]

In criminal law is possession with intent to distribute class d "one gram " a major or minor felony? I have this on my record because in mass there was no limit to be charged this way But now it is a civil offence no longer a crime.now that mass law is changed when it comes to marijauna will my...

Released time bible class. [ 16 Answers ]

Love to hear your thoughts and opinions on this. Just picked this up off my counter. A little permission slip for a Bible study for my 1st grader. PARENTS! RELEASED TIME BIBLE CLASS will provide your child with moral and spiritual training. To enroll your child in this FREE program,...

Where in the Bible? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a Catholic and I am trying to remember but can't as to where in the Bible I could find about the story where Jesus gave three men pieces of silver (?), the pieces of silver represents the gifts that he left us. God said the number of silver is given according to one's ability. God would later...

Before the Bible. [ 29 Answers ]

Here is another thought provoking question about the Bible or lack there-of. I believe the Bible was written 300 years A.D. Let's take all the millions of people that walked the Earth before the Bible with all it's rules were even known to anyone. How did they know what rules to follow? Did they...

View more questions Search