Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mckinneyinney Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 08:32 AM
    Cant remember name of old childhood movie
    Okay so, I watched in the late 9os early 2000s, I was really young at the time so I can only remember a little. Its about a princess, or a girl, who has a mission to do something, and gets followed by this guy in all brown rags, his entire face is covered and he doesn't speak, he just kind of like moans and stuff. He's like guiding and helping the girl but she can't find out who it is... sorry I know its only a little to go on, please help me?
    abill786 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2009, 01:26 AM

It could possibly be Happily Ever After. It's like a cheaper, non-Disney sequel to Snow White, and at one point the prince is all dressed in rags and following her around.

Here's the IMDB page on it: Happily Ever After (1993)

And the Wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happily_Ever_After_(film)

If you look at the picture of the cover on the Wikipedia page, you can kind of see the guy all dressed in rags standing behind the tree. That should help you to know if this is the right movie or not. Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

Can't remember the name of a childhood movie [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this movie I believe in the late 80'sor early 90's... I think it was a disney made for t.v movie but not sure. I remember a father and his son moving to a new place and the room upstairs having a green glowing light coming from inside. The door was locked but when finanlly opened it was a...

Can't remember the title of a favorite childhood movie [ 4 Answers ]

i can't remember, or find anywhere else on the internet, the name of this movie that i used to watch ALL THE TIME as a kid. im a nineties kid. so, i know that it was released in the eighties or early/mid- nineties. its about a girl who goes into the magical sort of "world", which she enters through...

Can not remember much of my childhood [ 10 Answers ]

My name is Mae and I am attempting to figure out who I am. My whole life I have not remembered much of my childhood. I may get a flash if I look at a photo but that is it. My childhood was not pleasant, a lot of physical and mental abuse. I love my mother with all my heart but she refuses to...

Why do I not remember my childhood? [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to remember much of any thing of my childhood. Why is that? Well I'm am 25 now. I can say I only remember a few memories. Not much at all but its not only my childhood, anything from last year I can't seem to recall either but I was in a 8year relationship that went very bad. But...

View more questions Search