I have previous audit.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2006, 06:48 PM
    What?

What do you mean exactly?
    yschauhan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2006, 08:53 AM
    If I am correct than you are asking as to where you should place your retained earnings... Show it as reserve & surplus in your current year balance sheet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Audit Opinion [ 1 Answers ]

Please provide an example of an audit opinion a company can get for not carrying out an annual review of the residue values and useful lives of property plant and equipment?

Audit firms... [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone give me any specific website(s) where I can find History of Ernst & Young in Malaysia? What are the current developments in this firm? Any urgent reply would be appreciated. Thanks a lot and hope to hear the answer very soon.

Tubes tied [ 2 Answers ]

I got my tubes tied after my last baby and is there anything I can do to try to have another baby? What about intrauterine insemination or invitro?

Charge for an audit [ 2 Answers ]

I have a client who wants me to bascially complete an unofficial audit of her company's books for years 1997-current. She requested an estimate of the cost. Since it is going to be quite tedious and involved I really am having a hard time calculating the fee - whether to charge per hour or one...

Tubes tied [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how many people got there tubes tied then wanted a baby, Well I am one I don't know what to do my insurance won't pay for them to be untied. My husband and I would love to have another baby but don't know what to do since the insurance won't pay for it. Can anybody help

View more questions Search