Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdsmith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 12:29 PM
    Where do I send form 8379 I live in West virginia
    I live in West Virginia. I filed my regular taxes online, but now I have to mail my form 8379. I need an address. Please help
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 12, 2009, 01:24 PM

Send it to the same office you would send your tax return to if you filed using paper. For WV that's

Department of the Treasury
    Internal Revenue Service
    Kansas City, MO 64999-0002

See:
    Where to File Tax Returns - Addresses for Individual Taxpayers By State, U.S. Possession or Foreign Country

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My grandparents set up a trust in West Virginia. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I would like some information on trusts. My grandparents set up a trust before they passed away some 22 years ago. I really do not know anything about the trust or how much money and property they had. I have tried to keep out of this part of the family "secret" all these years, but it is...

Where to send form 8379? [ 1 Answers ]

Need to know where to send my 8379 form for Injured Spouse? I live in Richmond Ky.

Injured spouse form 8379 [ 1 Answers ]

I live in New York State. My wife has a past tax debt from a failed business. These taxes are owed to the IRS and New York state. Currently my wife has no income. Each year I file fed form 8379 injured spouse, and state form IT-280 non-obligated spouse. Every year that I have filed this way I...

West virginia, southern comfort, I can see it in your eyes. [ 1 Answers ]

The beginning words to what is supposedly a river phoenix song... can't find it anywhere...

2006 form 8379 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question about form 8379 injured spouse. Me and my current wife filed a joint return this tax year and want to use the form to recover funds from earned income credit from her kids so the IRS doesn't take our refund do to my child support arreages. Who files the injured spouse my wife did...

View more questions Search