Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zenasimon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2009, 11:18 AM
    Probation Drug Screening
    I was just placed on probabtion and my first meeting is tomorrow she told me she is going to do a screening on me because I am on scripts. I did some coke like an idiot on Sunday and just did a home test this morning and it is positive. I bought a detox kit to do before going in tomorrow. What happens if I fail this first test? I have no record etc. I know it was stupid and I sure as hell won't be using anymore. This is in VA by the way. I am really scared. Any advice, help, answers?

Thanks
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2009, 02:51 PM

You might get lucky seeing it's your first test. What were you thinking?

And yes, you do have a record or you wouldn't be on probation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

False drug screening [ 2 Answers ]

I have been going to a pain man:mad: agement in ft.lauderdale fl. For nearly 2 1/2yrs no problems for desmois tumors, a cyst, and also cancer of the cecum, I wear a colostomy bag,I have just in the last few weeks been discharged from the hospital because of G.I. bleeding. I found out that the spicy...

Drug screening [ 1 Answers ]

My son took a vicodin 27 days ago "before" he went to probation, like a fool. When they tested him of course it came up, & of course its not his. He said he only took it 1 time(who knows) My question is: He has probation on 10/27 & they will run a drug test. Will it still show up? Or how long...

Drug screening [ 2 Answers ]

I had been clean off the oppiates for over two months and been on a suboxone program through my health provider. We'll I relasped yesterday and consumed 5 40"s. The problem is I just got a new job offer today and have to go in for a drug screening for the employer. How long will it be until the...

On court supervision and faild drug screening at rehab [ 5 Answers ]

I've been freeking out about this all day my rehab tyest came back positive for weed but the test results start counting at 20 for a positive reading and I was 21 how will this effect my court supervision... if you don't know what that is its like Probation, I actually have a PO but its like a four...

View more questions Search