Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reboothack Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2009, 03:03 AM
    Late 80's early 90s horror movie
    A girl is in a taking a bath. She is either sucked or pulled down the drain. The camera follows her screams through the pipes and then she ends up in the basement. Please help...

For the record, it is not la casa 4 (witchcraft)
    Or nightmare on elm street.

I would greatly appreciate the answer to this.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90s or maybe late 80s Ghost horror TV movie with many hauntings [ 6 Answers ]

I still think its an early 90s TV movie, but Im not sure. Anyway it was about a family who moves into a new house wich is haunted by numerous amount of ghosts. One rapes the families father and a dark shadowy figure is seen everywhere. The neighboughs even hear and see the loud screams and flashing...

Late 80's or early 90's HBO horror/adult movie [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! :eek: There was this movie that was shown on HBO in the late 80's to early 90's about vampires, but it wasn't just a horror movie it was also kind of like an adult movie because the vampires went to a mansion on a hill to have well... (there's really not a nice way of putting...

80's or early 90's horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

OK what I remember of this film is this guy and girl went into some kind of temple, in the desert I think. They found these little furry monsters and eventually discovered that sunlight turned them into statues which they break to kill them. I think the name they called the monsters started with...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.