Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lamar23 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2009, 04:03 PM
    Woman's point of view
    My girlfriend left me on christmas. Two weeks later she got in a relationship with another guy because he made her feel like a queen. I used to call and text all the time but I quit. I fixed the problem and the reason that she left me and now she has been calling and texting me when she is not with him. He no longer makes her feel like a queen but I can tell that she likes him a lot. I got a new friend bit am not about to rebound and hurt her. I decided to stop being available to her. She called me today and I did not answer. She text me twice and I did not respond. I do realize now that life goes on and I can be happy without her but I still lopve her and want her back. She does still have feelings for me and still gets jealous.

Will this make her miss me more than she does now? That is my goal for her to see what life is like without my support and presence. I'm afraid she may get mad and hate me. I don't want her to hate me. From a woman with experience what shold I do? Ignore her or still talk to her whan she contacts me. Will this make hher hate me? Need some help. Thanks in advance.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2009, 04:32 PM

I doubt she will ever hate you, but if you avoid her too long she may eventually get over you and move on. I really don't think you should jump back into a relationship with her yet though because then she most likely will too easily take you for granted again, Give her time to really realize what it is she wants and that she is not simply wanting you back because it is convenient. When you start talking with her again make sure you get her to deal with your relationship issues. Often when people get back together they think all they have to do is say sorry and everything will be fine. But you need to get to the root of where and why things go wrong and how to make them go better next time around.

Feb 10, 2009, 05:17 PM

Well she hasn't asked me to get back with her. She just talks to me normally but I can tell that she still likes me. You did not answer my question though it was good advice. Should I ignore her when she calls and texts?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2009, 05:23 PM

If you are interested in getting back together with her take it slow and be cautious. Like maybe start replying to her and ask her what's up and talk to her normally. I wouldn't just jump right back into the relationship though. Start as friends and take it slow.

Feb 10, 2009, 05:28 PM

Oh yeah I was going to do that anyway. So I guess you are saying that I should talk to her then. Thanks.
    Ash123 Posts: 1,793, Reputation: 305
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2009, 01:28 PM

Ignore her and move on.

She was too quick to be with another guy which means she is not thoughtful and will only cause you more pain again... Be strong now and you will be a lot better off later. Really.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 15, 2009, 11:00 AM

When a female dumps you and goes with another guy, you ignore her after that and give yourself a chance to heal, and move on.

What she wants is to keep you around, but still be free to do as she pleases. NO CONTACT, and you won't be confused as to what you should do for your own sake.
    De4rest Posts: 85, Reputation: 7

Feb 15, 2009, 02:12 PM

Sounds to me you want to play hard to get. I don't think by you doing that will help. It is better to just be friends with her right now, just answer her calls and talk casually. There's no need to rush here.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2009, 04:22 PM

She wants her cake and to eat it too.

Leave her alone, She doesn't really care for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone see my point of view. [ 7 Answers ]

I met this girl and we've been hanging out and stuff for a litlle over a month and well I took her to a dance and the whole day went perfect and we kissed and well we totally planned to chill again... Basically this Thursday I got a ring and was going to take her to the spot we first kissed...

Quranic point of view about darbars [ 3 Answers ]

I am final year engineering student. In my Institute there are so many people (including me) who are confused about Islamic point of view about darbar's and olias like data ganj Baksh, Shahbaz qalandar and all. Common questions are why don't we ask directly from Allah? Is this forbidden in...

Need another person point of view [ 3 Answers ]

Here is my story. I have been married for 17 years to my high school sweetheart. I love him to death. Anyway, just last year I cheated on him. Was a one time thing had no meaning, but was wrong and I know that. I am going through therapy for it. Well, he tried to keep things together and really...

Ladies Point of view on this [ 8 Answers ]

Ok. I'm going through a serious of waired thoughts and depressed about a situation with my ex girlfriend. We where together for 21/2 years.. Everything went smooth and we got along well, just like a normal relationship. The 2nd year of the relationship we had problems in which I was going out with...

View more questions Search