Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unique_Me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2009, 01:18 PM
    Gmat Prep!
    Hello,

How can I start studying for the gmat test? Is there any schedule that I should follow and books that I may need?

Thanks a lot :)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2009, 01:51 PM

The Kaplan books are terrific. Have you looked into study groups, preparation classes?

I'm looking into taking the exam - as well as the Last - and I'm having a terrible time with the math portions.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2009, 01:53 PM

You can get books for it at the library or a book store.

Testing is usually available at a variety of locations, dates, and times. Plan ahead for when you will need the results by for application purposes as dates and times can sometimes fill up fairly quickly. You want to allow plenty of time to prepare, but still get the results when you need them by.
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2009, 09:40 PM

This is from February 2009 and the person asking the question has not been back.

Thread should be closed.
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2010, 07:42 AM

Again - the OP has never been back and this was posted in February 2009.

I'm also not too sure that site isn't spam.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In the GMAT exam [ 4 Answers ]

kindly assist in solving this question which appeared in one of the GMAT exams: if n is a positive integer and the product of all the integers from 1 to n inclusive is 990, what is the least possible value of n? Thanks,

Functions on GMAT [ 7 Answers ]

for which of the following functions is f(x)=f(x-1)? a) f(x)=x^2(1-x)^2 b) f(x)=1-x c) f(x)=1-x^2 Thanks,

GMAT test for MBA [ 3 Answers ]

I live in NC and I have been trying to find some help for the GMAT. All I can find is tutoring that will cost 1500-5000. I really need some help. I am shy about 30 points from the score I need for grad school I want to go to. SO, it seems silly to spend that kind of money. But not to mention I have...

H-1 Gap admission F-1 Kaplan GRE GMAT [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have my H-1 file this year and waiting for approval. As everybody knows, this time they are going to randomly choose the applications so nobody knows who is going to be accepted. Now I want to prepare myself for that. My OPT expires 10th of July,07 and Possible H1 is going to start from...

View more questions Search