Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bilkiss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2009, 04:40 AM
    Relationship between Jem n Scout
    In 'To kill a mocking bird',what is the relationship between Jem and Scout and how it changes with time?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 10, 2009, 04:43 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2009, 01:39 AM

Hi, Bilkiss!

Also, if you read and study information that you'll find on sites that you can find via clicking on the following searches, you most likely will find your answer.

To Kill a Mockingbird Synopsis - Google Search

To Kill a Mockingbird Synopsis Jem and Scout - Google Search

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In "To Kill a Mockingbird" what is the relationship between Scout and Atticus ? [ 7 Answers ]

If anyone can answer this question, you could be soooo much help, like I would owe you big time. It would mean so much to me! :);)

Why does scout say their peace ended? [ 4 Answers ]

:mad: even though dill gets permission to stay in maycomb why does scout say their peace ended after a week

Who places the [ 1 Answers ]

From the book "to kill a mokingbird".

After a 4 year relationship I got tired of my relationship and broke up! What to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I’m a gay guy (36 yo) and I dated for 4 years this BI guy(40 yo), at the beginning it was a bit hard for me, I’m very comfortable with being gay! Came out 8 years ago, any way, at the beginning of the relationship I had to pretend in front of his friends that we were just friends, some times after...

Eagle Scout Gift [ 4 Answers ]

I have been invited to a ceremony for a co-worker's son who has attained the rank of eagle scout. There will be the ceremony and then a dinner at the local church immediately following ceremony. What is the appropriate gift to give the young man, who I don't know very well.

View more questions Search