Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nofear13 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2009, 03:47 AM
    Drums sounds
    Hey Guys! I want to know what is the title/name of the sound of the snire drum used in the time of awardings? The sound of the drums that is heard when calling who will be the winner? The rumbling sound. . Tell me the name & if ever posible, where can I download it free? If not, even just I can hear it, it will be just fine also.
    Thank you for your time... :)
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Feb 10, 2009, 03:57 AM

A drumroll
    nofear13 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2009, 05:51 AM

okZ... thanks for answering!=)
    Slimgrady Posts: 56, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2009, 08:39 PM
    Hi nofear13...
    If you follow the link below, You will find a shed-load of various drum-rolls that you can listen to and download Legally !!

Search audio | Soundsnap

I hope this is helpful... Slim.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Might sounds old. [ 6 Answers ]

I know there are always a lot of these questions flying around but I have another one. My last real period was Oct 5th. It is now November 18th. I had a slight period on the 11th but it was brown discharge and got light red and brown for a small total of 2 days. I was using the withdrawl...

Gorilla on the drums (uk) [ 5 Answers ]

Great advert, but what has a gorilla playing the drums got to do with cadbury's chocolate?

No Sounds [ 1 Answers ]

No Sounds After Getting Desktop OEM “Help”! Hello, hoping someone could help me on this major sound ssue. Running Windows XP on an old Compaq Presario 5000a. Using Soundblaster Audigy MP3+ for about a year and recently updated drivers. Sound was working before I called Compaq/HP on a memory...

View more questions Search