Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dekamo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 12:51 PM
    Need math guru
    Ahmed, an Egyptian farmer is designing his garden near the Nile River. As was the custom in ancient times, he used a rope with equally spaced knots to help him with his measurements. How many full spaces between knots must be on the third side of this triangle so that he knows his field is "squared off" (a right angle)?:eek:
    dekamo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 12:53 PM

Never mind, its 10.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fashion/Sewing/Design Guru Needed [ 4 Answers ]

I am in search of a person with Fashion Design expertise within the Atlanta, Georgia-Florida area. I have a phenomenal idea for a new clothing line but lack the ability to sew. I've wrestled with this idea for a year now and I am finally ready to make a move-then I realized I didn't know where...

Need PHYSICS guru to show me how [ 13 Answers ]

If anyone reads this in the next hour or so and you can help with physics PLEASE RESPOND! THANKS! (ill tell you the problem when you respond)

What area do you consider yourself a guru? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi to everyone!With the indulgence of the administrators, would like to invite everyone to join this online contest at the site that I am currently addicted to, where you can post the one thing that you are good at and if Jessica Alba likes it the most, you'll win 2 tickets to the premiere of her...

Suze orman financial guru [ 1 Answers ]

She said" when you pay off a credit card, do not close the account. Because it will effect your FICO score. Will the credit card company still charge somekind of fee, for an account That has a zero balance?

View more questions Search