Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mamak Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 09:15 AM
    Sunday School Songs
    I'm trying to find out the name and entire lyrics for a song for my father. It goes:

Young folks, old folks everybody come
    Come to the Sunday School and have a lot of fun
    Please check your chewing gum and raisins at the door
    And you'll hear some bible stories that you never heard before.

Any help would be great. Thanks.
    FolkFury Posts: 40, Reputation: 6

Feb 9, 2009, 09:39 AM

Try this link: YOUNG FOLKS OLD FOLKS

Some of these lyrics are not really PC however. Your Dad may have wanted a different version of the song.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sunday School Lesson [ 1 Answers ]

Little Janice was not the best student in Sunday school. Usually she slept through class. One day the teacher called on her while she was napping, “Tell me Janice, who created the universe?” When Janice didn’t stir, little Johnny, a boy seated in the chair behind her, took a pin and jabbed her in...

Who sings the song: Sunday Sunday? [ 4 Answers ]

I believe the song is an early 70's or a late 60's song.. kind of like a hippie love song... it goes something like this; Sunday Sunday. La la, la la la la laaaa. Sunday morning couldn't guarantee... that Monday morning... would be there for me.. Every other day, every other day... fine.....

Sunday School [ 18 Answers ]

Hello Christians: In my last year of religious school (I'm a Jew), every Sunday we attended a different religious service. I'm sure we visited 30 churches during the year. We went to mass with the Catholics and we shared an incense filled room with the Shintoist’s. We rolled on the floor with...

I want to copy the name of the songs not the songs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, As the title suggests I would like to know if there is a way to simply copy-paste the name of the songs. The reason I want to do this is I want to re-download them again in another computer

View more questions Search