Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leoto Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 12:06 PM
    Ringing in Ear
    I went to a concert for my University last night and ended up close by the speaker for the most of it, it mainly in the direction of my left ear. I'm 20 by the way, It was pretty loud, and for some performances I plugged that ear just to get rid of the sound. Now, when I got home, I knew that my ears were going to be ringing so I just went to bed. I just got up, and I can still hear noise in my ear, it's not really anything high pitched at all, it's more like when you plug your ears and push in really hard, so I guess it's not really ringing in a sense. Also, there isn't any pain in my ear, it's more annoying then anything else.
    I was wondering if this will go away soon, cause I've never woken up before and to still have that feeling and somewhat of sound in my ear, and I haven't really gone to a concert, probably my first time. So, will this go away and is there anything I can do to help it?
    Thanks for any info!
    leoto Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 08:22 AM

It is now on day two, and the sound is still there. But today it seems to be a bit less then what it was, but the sound is still somewhat there. Myself and two other friends are having the same thing now, and the best way to describe how it sounds is the sound when a TV is turned on.
    Irishgirl Posts: 129, Reputation: 18

Feb 9, 2009, 08:29 AM
    Could be tinattus (think I spelt that right) constant ringing of the ear were in extreme situations its permanent due to loud noises damaging the ear drum. Ipods etc have it on the up, doctor asap

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ringing in ear [ 9 Answers ]

I had a real bad cold & afterwards I've had a constant ringing in my right ear. :(

High pitch ringing [ 1 Answers ]

My Sears Kenmore HE3 washer has a high pitch ringing sound that is coming from the mother board on the front of the washer. It makes this sound even when not running. Any ideas?

Intermittent phone not ringing [ 4 Answers ]

Occasionally, say 1 in 100 incoming calls do not produce a 'ring' in the house. This was about 1 in 20, but following advice found here and on other sites, I disconnected everything from the BT incomer, and tested that with a simple handset calling 'home' with my mobile. I then progressively...

Ringing ears [ 11 Answers ]

I have had intermittent ringing in both my ears for a few months. Sometimes constantly, sometimes very suddenly, even sometimes the ringing seems to pulsate. I'd heard these symptons can be from high blood pressure, and even though I monitored my pulse while the ringing was pulsating, the two...

View more questions Search