Feb 7, 2009, 04:59 PM
    What charges may I be facing
    I was arrested for misdemeanor larceny

Larceny by anti inventory device

Simple possession I had my pills in a Monday tues cady thing

What may happen to me legally?
    darkness1981 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 09:17 AM

All you really have to do is show the script to a judge or the da who is charging you so he can check it out then nothing will happen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Facing eviction [ 2 Answers ]

I'm on a lease agreement and I lost my job acouple of months ago I've tried to keep up with my payments through my family but I have gotten behind my landlord left me a note on the kitchen table last Saturday and it said that if I wasn't caught up by this Saturday to be out Saturday I have sought...

"victim" facing charges [ 7 Answers ]

Okay calling myself a "victim" might sound dramatic to some but that's how I feel. Let me give you some background. I am 24, live in ky, married <hubby has a great job>, two kids, decent credit score, house is paid for, you know we're not rich or anything but we've got it pretty decent. Back in...

I want to know if I could be facing charges [ 46 Answers ]

I want to know if I could be facing charges for fraud. I own the bank 100K and I plan on filing for bankruptcy. Right now I there are no charges against me but if I file for bankruptcy can the bank then decide to charge me. It is a case that I took to the police and I told them what happened. ...

How much time is he facing? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, a close friend of mine was arrested and is being charged with 1st degree burglary without a weapon in NY. I was wondering how much time is he facing?:confused:

View more questions Search