Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daveycrocket Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2009, 07:12 PM
    Some other opinion about me and my girl
    OK I love my girlfriend like I know she is the one. But there are just some things I have problem with. Like she wants to wait for marriage to have sex because she has her v card and so do I and we both want to wait. But the thing is 4 play. She does not live close to me she goes to college north of me. And I trust her but when we see each other there is times I want be with her. But we do at times but then she says to me later that she feels inpour and does not want to do stuff again but we still do its just hard for me to understand her.

Another thing is she has dated nothing but marines. Now I'm not a fan of marines. But she has told me she has all ways thought she would marry a marine. I'm the first non military she has dated. So I'm just very un comfterable about this.

So any opinion would be great or even advise would be nice. We both know we are meant for each other we both have said it. So I don't know
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 5, 2009, 11:56 PM

How old are you, and how long have you been dating?

Feb 6, 2009, 12:00 AM

18 we both are but we have this connection I have never felt before with any one else like I know she is the one. And we have been dating for 6 months
    Expert

Feb 6, 2009, 12:37 AM

As intense as those feelings are, it will be longer than six months before you really know how you feel.

Have fun dating, and see how it goes and then in a year or so, you can talk about it.

You admit you don't understand her, so take the time to get to know her before you jump in head first, no matter what she says now.

You will learn, that young feelings change very fast. Especially a females so don't be naïve here young guy.

No butts, just have fun, and pay attention.

Know she is the one.
    Thought that more than a few times myself!

Sep 5, 2009, 03:08 PM
    What does this mean/ any idea what I should do
    Threads merged

OK so me and my girl friend have been dating about 8 months. And all of a suden she does not want to have sex or any thing any more. Now I'm not wanting just a relationship based on sex but I like passion and stuff like just holding each other and kissing and stuff. But we hardly do that.

So I asked her why and she says she does not feel sexy so that why she does not want do it or any thing. She says she is fat when she is not and she will only feel sexy when she works off the weight.

I have told her that she is because I think it is true. And I truly beleave that she is beautiful and all that.

Then she tells me the only reason that we where having sex is she wanted to keep me happy and thought I would leave her if she did not sleep with me. I think that is just crazy.

I love her I just don't what to do some days I feel like we have been married for 40 years or something like that but I don't know.

So any ideas or any one delt with it before. Do I need to just be strong and help her or what.
    Ginny Finny Posts: 54, Reputation: 6

Sep 5, 2009, 06:22 PM

take her out to dinner. At a nice place. Give her the chance to feel beautiful, I can't explain why but girls get all romantic when we wear dresses haha... but anyway, try that. I don't doubt that she is beautiful and all that though, good luck =)
    Expert

Sep 6, 2009, 06:43 AM

She wants to see more of the relationship, beyond the physical. Show it to her, and you both will learn something.

Sex very early in a relationship feeds the lust, but not the spirit, that takes a while.

You have skipped a few steps in the dating process, and now must retrace your steps, and essentially, go back to the basics, talking, listening, and learning, to see how compatible you are, and how well you solve your issues, to the benefit of you both.
    (communicate, and work together, or whats the point??)

I would be worried, myself, about someone who used sex to keep me around though, and that my friend is a challenge to find out what her deeper feelings are.

Honest communications, go beyond your physical, or personal needs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

Girl says she loves me but not in love me wants to live life female opinion? [ 23 Answers ]

So iwas with her for almost a year everything was fine until this month then I noticed she didn't wany make time or lie to her parents to see me saying her phone is broke can't answer texts or call me back until she's going to bed She's 17 I'm 21 she's in high school which is like in eye view...

Need a second opinion [ 4 Answers ]

Right, this may take a while. Last year I asked a good friend out (she had moved nearby to NY from Dallas - we had lived far apart before this). She said yes, but had a boyfriend at the time (I was unaware of the boyfriend - she hadn't told me about him because of her feelings for me) and...

In need of an opinion [ 1 Answers ]

All right so I know it's hard to juge a relationship from just one side of the picture but here's my story. So my girlfriend and I have been going out for a year. We met last June and pretty much hit it off right away. We we're both coming out of a serious relationship but we thought let's just...

View more questions Search