Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    techonia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 11:32 AM
    In Debt
    How do go about being able to get a garnishment release on my wages, and being able to get my taxes back?
    slowandeasy Posts: 353, Reputation: 14

Feb 4, 2009, 01:16 PM

Hello T
    Your wage garnishment came from a judgement issued by a court. Did you receive a notice for a court date? If you did and you ignored it the creditor got a default judgement thus enabling them to garnish your wages and can attach your bank account
    The answer is simple you have to satsify the judgement you mentioned taxes please explain. Is your account frozen?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit Card Debt? Consolidate using debt consolidation agency? Good or Bad? [ 11 Answers ]

Does it reflect negatively on my credit report if I consolidate credit card debt using a debt consolidation agency? I can make my credit card payments, but only the minimums. The APR's are mid to high teens -- I feel like a hamster on a wheel. Is it worse to continue like I am, with credit cards...

Is credit card debt open account debt or a written agreement debt? [ 16 Answers ]

I am currently fighting a credit card debt action filed against me by Unifund. The issue is whether credit card debt is open account debt subject to 3 year SOL in the State of Washington or a written agreement debt subject to 6 years. I asked the same question on another forum and received an...

Can Debt Collector Garnish Husband Wages For wife's Debt [ 3 Answers ]

Prior to even meeting my husband I inccured a credit card debt which I have since defaulted on. I just recently received a summons in response to this debt and am unable to pay the amount in full. Are they able to garnish my husbands check for a my debt as that I am a homemaker with no income?

View more questions Search