Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KaylaRaye_09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2006, 02:38 PM
    Old Cartoon?
    A few years ago, when I was younger I use to watch this cartoon.. but I don't know the name of it! Its been killing me. Well I only remember a little about it, all I remember is a boy and a girl walking through the woods and find a carnival or something, and there's weird creatures like goblins... its not much but I hope someone can help me!!
    IntroducingEmy Posts: 87, Reputation: 12

Sep 1, 2007, 02:08 AM
    Could you be thinking of the end of the movie "We're Back: A Dinosaur's Story"? The two main characters (a boy and girl) travel to a fear-based circus with people dressed in goblin costumes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bothering me for months, and I cannot think of the title of this movie I watched as a kid. I remember very few details. First, it came in a teal box. I think the characters have leaves on their heads. The only scene I remember is of the characters running across a rope to cross a...

80's cartoon title [ 8 Answers ]

I'm remembering a cartoon I watched in the early 80's but can't remember the title. I was about a village of fairies or sprits that was having a festival (I think) and there was a dancer (name was something like rose or lilly maybe) She was supposed to preform at this festival. And there was...

Help WIth an 80's HBO Cartoon Movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie I remember was a cartoon Japanese style movie. I remember seeing it on HBO almost 17 to 18 years ago. At the beginning there was a mother pegasus on a cloud with her babies. Soemehow one of the babies ended up on earth where he came to a young woman and believe there was a black cat....

Need help with 80s cartoon title... [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: I remember watching this cartoon when I was little (80s) about a group of animals in a forest. They all talked (of course). I remember one of the animals was blue (possibly a squirrel) and one of the other animals (possibly a squirrel, too) was madly in love with him. He was trying to...

Cartoon Trivia [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know if any one would know the occupation of Barny Rubble on the Flintstones?

View more questions Search