Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostandconfused Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2006, 01:08 PM
    Need of more help
    Wow I am back again! Things have gotten worse with him! When I decided to leave him he did something so great to make me stay with him! I love him so much and I know I am! He started to change for the good where he was telling everyone about me and he gave me his password to all of his emails so that I could have proof he wasn't going to hurt me! He started telling how much he loves me with his friends around listening (which he never done before) he calls me without me having to call him! But then I start getting emails from different girls and all of this is crashing down on me! We get into fights because I have had it and I start fights with him to see if he will tell me if he is cheating on me while I am up here in virginia! I have way too much go on without him and his drama but for some reason I can't leave him the thought of it makes me cry! He wants to marry me and be happy with him but I can't trust him in fact like I said before I can't really trust anyone! I am just lost! You guys advice really helps me out it really does! Thank you but can you keep helping me there is just so much going on at this time in my life
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 9, 2006, 02:40 PM
    Relax- Go back to square one-NO CONTACT
    lostandconfused Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2006, 02:42 PM
    It is harder then you think on that one because I get depressed when I don't talk yo him
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Aug 9, 2006, 03:18 PM
    You will never be truly happy if your happiness revolves entirely around another person.

You will never be truly happy if your can't trust the individual you choose to share your life with.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 9, 2006, 04:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lostandconfused
    it is harder then you think on that one because i get depressed when i dont talk yo him
    If you would do more than just think about him you wouldn't have time to be depressed and still that's no excuse to at least try. He makes your life miserable and if can't talk to this cheating loser you get depressed?? You mean to tell me there is nothing else going on in your life that makes you happy? Not friends? Hanging out ?hobbies? School ? Work? Nothing? Hey I understand a broken heart, and I know how hard it is, been there a bunch of times so relax and leave him alone and do not talk to him while you find other things to do.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Aug 9, 2006, 04:48 PM
    As strange as this sounds, YOU are the problem and the solution both and as long as you seek the solution in others, you will guarantee that:
    1. you'll have the problem and as a result of that...
    2. you'll think of yourself as the helpless victim (which you aren't) and
    3. go back to 1.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2006, 01:02 AM
    Lostandconfused

Can I ask you :-

Have you forgiven him??
    Im assuming YES right...

Will you ever forget??
    Now that's the tricky question. Answer honestly!

I mean you are already arguing about emails, and other girls and cheating!!
    How long will this relationship last with its history!
    History repeats itself...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search