Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhiannahunt Posts: 124, Reputation: 2

Feb 2, 2009, 07:05 PM
    endometreosis or ovarian cysts
    I went to see the dr today and explained to him my symptoms which are, pain in abdomen, painful sex, irregular periods, pain with urination, and painful bowel movements. I also explained to him that this is NOT IBS. And he seems to agree. He believes that I may have Cysts on my ovaries, or Endometreosis. Endometreosis makes so much sense. If my results from the x-ray and ultrasound show no cysts than He wants to do a surgery called laparascopy which is when a dr inserts a camera into my abdomen. Im SCARED to death. I had a csection and hemorrhaged. Will I hemorrhage again, even if the incision is tiny? Also has anyone experienced this before... can someone help me relieve some stress and let me know how this will go? I know endometreosis has stages. I hope I am not on stage 4. I know that one is really bad. I have had the pain for over a year... Maybe I should not have ignored this. Although I went to a dr around a yr ago and she said it was IBS... Which is wrong.

Anxious!:confused:

Check out some similar questions!

I have 3 ovarian Cysts and I can't loose weight... [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, found out that I have 3 ovarian cysts. 1 on my left and 2 on my right. I always seem to have some pain on my right side. I miss my periods for months a t a time and I have noticed that I can't loose weight! I had went to the doc because I didn't have a period for 5 months.. she did a ultra...

Painful ovarian cysts [ 1 Answers ]

I am a thirty year old female who has been having pelvic pain since September 2006 I went to two doctors before christmas one said I had an enlarged ovary and sent me for an external ultrasound which found nothing and the second doctor said the same thing I was tested for std's infections etc all...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.