Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2009, 09:52 PM
    Dog world for myspace
    I don't know who all uses myspace and I know that there's all sorts of ways you can help dogs in shelters, but one of my friends showed me the dog world application on myspace and I've been getting on there every day. You can help dogs in shelters by inviting friends to join and/or sending gifts (items for the yard) to your friends that are on there. It's actually a lot of fun. So if you have myspace check it out. You can also find me on there if you want. MySpace.com - *Laura* - 25 - Female - Rockford, Illinois - www.myspace.com/grebo523. On my page you'll see the dog world application.

Check out some similar questions!

Myspace [ 1 Answers ]

How to get someone's ip address through my space message?

About myspace [ 4 Answers ]

I need to get on myspace

Myspace 'about me' help [ 2 Answers ]

I'm my about me section I have no idea how to make new paragraphs.. normally you'd just hit enter but on myspace its different.. anyone want to help me?:o

Myspace [ 5 Answers ]

I don't know who here is familiar with myspace but maybe someone can help out here. A young friend of mine received a comment on her page from another friend. The comment consists of the results of a quiz from another site. Normally if you want to delete a comment all you have to do is click edit...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.