Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tabwhoohoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2009, 06:11 PM
    Confused about a boy!
    Okay so there's this boy and we have known each other for about 4 years.. we live about 2 hours away from each other [he's friends with my cousins]... I always go to visit for holiday.. and on the most recent vacation we became really close and now I really like him like a lot... I told him that I liked him and he said he liked me back... when I went back home after vacation we would talk everyday and flirt like a couple would... so about a month later I went back to visit and he wasn't acting the same when we were around all our friends[they tease us about liking eachother]... but when we were alone he'd flirt and stuff like nothing happened... soo now I'm like sooo confused because I didn't feel the same attention and now I'm like really sad and don't know what to do!

Please help me:confused:
    JACKIE425 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2009, 08:05 PM
    My brother had a long distance relationship and had long distance crushs and frm what I notice he did the same as that guy did and that meant he was talking to someone else or had a lady already honestly he is not into you anymore or maybe he is but he just has someone else who is closer because one thing about men is that they perfer a girl who is going to be dere all the time not sometimes and you might be dere for him on the phone but some men just need someone to hold to and stuff... thats what I think... good luck
    Babyboy8983 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Feb 2, 2009, 01:21 AM

Sadly as a guy I agree with Jackie, guys can be jerks when it comes to long distance relationships, either he is embarrassed about your friends making fun of u 2 or he does have another girl he likes, but not all guys are AS dumb as others, if u really like him u should talk to him and tell him how u feel and how he is making u feel, ask him about how he really feels about u

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about what to do next. [ 8 Answers ]

So my ex and I have been broken up for over a year. Over the past year she has contacted me a few times to see how I was and to tell me about some of the important things going on in her life. I was always confused by this and thought that maybe she was still interested in me. Anyway, since...

She is confused about us [ 6 Answers ]

I started seeing a gal two months ago. We knew each other as friends for years. I was always curious about her, but she was with someone, so I did not ask her out. She then broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years when I recently re-contacted her. We met for a beer, and proceeded to mash. Since then,...

I'm confused [ 7 Answers ]

I like a girl and she knows it and feels bad that she doesn't like me back. She has a boyfriend and I want to get over her but its like impossible. What should I do?

I'm confused [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 4 years. I have never cheated on him and I don't believe he has cheated on me. The first day I came on my menstrual period I had red broken skin on one side of my vagina. This is the second time this has happened in the past 2 months. It only happened when my...

I'm so confused! :[ I don't know what to do. [ 2 Answers ]

I really need advice from a psychic. This is a really complicated situation, and if you are a trained professional; you know that already. I am so deeply in love with a man... I've tried forgeting him but I can't. And I just really need to know if his feelings for me are the same as the ones I have...

View more questions Search